Thursday, August 03, 2006

welcome to my new home.

welcome to my new home. I have completed the migration of linking older posts to this blogger platform. With change comes opportunity. I have decided to take the opportunity to change the way my blog is structured. The blog will become more of a daily journal regarding my thoughts on current political events involving African-Americans throughout the U.S. I will post political news articles, videos, and comment on politics, screwed up politicians, good politicians (which will probably be very rare) and things that piss me the hell off.

So... sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. and come back often.

P.S. If you don't like how I think or have issue with what I write, please feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home